Meet a Local Business
The Porch at Schenley & The Porch at Siena
What makes your products or services unique? What will people get from your business that they won’t get elsewhere?
- The Porch features a thoughtfully-crafted seasonal menu made with fresh ingredients from local partners and farms, including our own gardens and beehives, and is coupled with the best outdoor dining in Pittsburgh!
What’s the best way that interested customers can connect with you or find more information?
What inspires your work?
- We believe that the best meals start with the best ingredients – and that means fresh and local. We love local, and we support the community that supports us by buying local whenever possible. From our menu items to our building and rooftop garden, local sourcing is a core part of The Porch.
How can people best support you or your community as we recover from the pandemic?
- Visit our restaurants, order takeout, or host an event!
Are there any unique events, initiatives, sales, or opportunities at your store or community that people should be aware of?
- NEW Summer Celebration Nights:
- Tequila Tuesday: Sip on one of our specialty Margaritas and order our $5 Chips & Dip. Dips will rotate weekly, but you can look forward to house made salsa, guacamole, queso, and more!
- Wine Wednesday: The perfect pick for date night! Enjoy any of our pizzas and a bottle of wine for $30! Or, order anything from our menu and save 20% off a bottle of wine with a $50 food purchase.
- Acoustic Night Thursday: During our weekly Acoustic Night, we’ll be offering $2 off all cocktail pitchers from 6-9